Hey guys welcome back to another blog!
Today we are going to be making cookie cutter pancakes. Here’s how:
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: less than 10 minutes
You will need:
- 135g of plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsps caster sugar 130ml milk
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tbsps of melted butter
- 24 washed and hulled strawberries
- 1 carton of medium Sized cream
- strawberry sauce
- chocolate drops of curls
You have to:
- mix your flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together in a large bowl
- in a separate bowl, mix together your eggs, milk, and butter.
- tip your milk mixture into your flour mixture, and mix together, totally incorporating everything.
- Take a cookie cutter of your choice, and put it in a buttered pan.
- Pour a ladleful of the mixture into the cookie cutter, and fry until golden brown.
- While waiting for it to cook, whip up the cream until fluffy and white.
- Once pancake is done, put it on a plate.
- Put a follow of cream on it, ad add 4 strawberries, and chocolate.
- repeat until mixture is gone, or pop some in a freezer bage or. A later date.
We would love to see what u made, so put a photo of your pancake in the comments!
Love and more, Alice and Ellie! xxx,