Hi guys! Welcome back to the blog!
Today we have a recipe for you all! This recipe is perfect for chocoholics! And a slight add of fudge, this is yum!
What you’ll need:
- Squirty cream
- Chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate milk
- Pieces of fudge crumbled into bits
- Chocolate sauce
- Edible glitter
- Mini cookies
- Take your chocolate ice cream, and chocolate milk, and blend until smooth. The texture should be liquid, but not too watery. About the consistency of double cream.
- Put that in a mug, or glass mug, and add squirty cream.
- Sprinkle on the fudge, then drizzle over the sauce. IN THAT ORDER.
- Then place your cookie wedged in, and sprinkle over the glitter.