Hi guys! Welcome back to the blog!
Today we have a recipe for you all! This recipe is perfect for chocoholics! And a slight add of fudge, this is yum!
What you’ll need:
- Squirty cream
- Chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate milk
- Pieces of fudge crumbled into bits
- Chocolate sauce
- Edible glitter
- Mini cookies
- Take your chocolate ice cream, and chocolate milk, and blend until smooth. The texture should be liquid, but not too watery. About the consistency of double cream.
- Put that in a mug, or glass mug, and add squirty cream.
- Sprinkle on the fudge, then drizzle over the sauce. IN THAT ORDER.
- Then place your cookie wedged in, and sprinkle over the glitter.
Hey guys, today we are going to teach you how to do the cup song!
- You will need a cup. Place the cup upside down, and clap twice.
- Now, tap on the table with one hand and again with the other. Repeat once.
- Clap again, and pick the cup up, and put it down again.
- Clap again, put the front of the cup to your hand, tap the bottom of the cup on the table, and onto your hand.
- Holding the cup by the bottom, put the free hand down, and place the cup down.
- If playing with friends, pass the cup along, and accept your new one!
We hope you enjoyed this blog! Be sure to check out videos on YouTube to see tutorials!
Love and more, Alice and Ellie! xxx
Hey guys welcome back to another blog!
Today we are going to be making cookie cutter pancakes. Here’s how:
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
Cooking time: less than 10 minutes
You will need:
- 135g of plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsps caster sugar 130ml milk
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tbsps of melted butter
- 24 washed and hulled strawberries
- 1 carton of medium Sized cream
- strawberry sauce
- chocolate drops of curls
You have to:
- mix your flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together in a large bowl
- in a separate bowl, mix together your eggs, milk, and butter.
- tip your milk mixture into your flour mixture, and mix together, totally incorporating everything.
- Take a cookie cutter of your choice, and put it in a buttered pan.
- Pour a ladleful of the mixture into the cookie cutter, and fry until golden brown.
- While waiting for it to cook, whip up the cream until fluffy and white.
- Once pancake is done, put it on a plate.
- Put a follow of cream on it, ad add 4 strawberries, and chocolate.
- repeat until mixture is gone, or pop some in a freezer bage or. A later date.
We would love to see what u made, so put a photo of your pancake in the comments!
Love and more, Alice and Ellie! xxx,
Hi everyone! Welcome back to another blog post!
So, today we reached w0 followers, which we are very excited about. Reaching the 20 mark, we will be publishing a new page on the blog. Put in some ideas in the comments?
Anyway, we made up a few relatable (hopefully! Or maybe it’s just us!) scenarios. Tell us if they are relatable down in the comments!
Scenario 1: the homework agony.
You: gets home from college/school/work. Gets changed into your favourite pair of pj’s, grabs your laptop/iPad/phone, and hops into bed. You go on your favourite Netflix show, and get ready to dive into the new series!
Parent/roomie: excuse me? You promised me you’d do your schoolwork before laptop/phone/iPad!
You: (groans and shuffles out of bed reluctantly) but it’s Saturday!
Parent/roomie: oh no you don’t! Get that work done!
You: sighs and gets on with work.
We hope you liked it! Love and more, Alice and Ellie! xxx
Hi everyone! How are y’all doing?
we have not posted for ages! Which is weird, because it’s the holidays! Like the best 2 weeks of my life, soon to be gone! Good bye, sweet holidays! Hello, maths! Hey, tell u what, tell us what you’ve been up to over the hols in the comments! We’d love to know!
hey, how about a challenge? I’m the comments, every day for the rest of the week, type a different, but weird, fact? About anything you want! We will then pick the one with the most interesting facts, and give them a shout out, so get cracking! By the way, the facts don’t all need to be on the same subject, so just type whatever you want!
Anyway, enough on that, let’s get on! So, we are so glad it’s not lockdown now! Did you hear, well, over where we are anyway, the restrictions have been lifted considerably, so things like hairdressers and nail places have opened! Yay! #cantwaittogothere!
Anyway, see y’all soon! Love and more, Alice and Ellie! xxx
hey everyone! Welcome back to another blog!
So, today we will be talking about working hard, and studying hard! What is it about studying all day, and then finishing that last piece of work, and then feeling like a boss? If its just us, then we apologise! Though, in all seriousness, it is really important that you did your level best. Hon, i learnt from experience! It may be hard not going back to school,(and having your kids home to all those parents who are reading this!) but, things will get better! Trust e on this one, times will change.
Whether you are really missing that coffee shop down the road from here, or going to your weekly yoga classes, take the time to study. It is (again!) really important you get all the work done,, so you can have that stress free weekend! A few things to bear in mind are, that you are doing your best, and that is always good enough. Don’t let anyone push you around! If someone is standing in the way of your goals, ease them away. It’s always better to follow your heart, because that is what will help you in life. Stay positive. There is always someone who got your back. You can always tell us whats up i the comments below. We will do our best to help you achieve happiness. Talk to a parent, Carer, friend, or a family member to talk things through. You are not alone.
We hope you enjoyed todays blog! Love, Alice and ellie! Xxx
We will be posting a very special blog on Monday the 1st of march 2021! See u there!
Hi everyone! And welcome to our first post!
So, as you know, this is our website and we hope you enjoy our posts, we worked hard and please have fun doing them! Most of them are for you to follow at home, although you can do them at any time, or not do them at all. These posts will be up for a long time, so don’t rush yourself. This website is for happiness , so we can make our own happy little corner of the internet. Please bear in mind that this is a website for all ages, so please don’t post inappropriate comments. We would love to hear your feedback on our posts and videos, though please try to be as nice as possible. We have made this blog to help people through lockdown and homeschool , so if you want to post what your up to on your comments, that would be cool!
love and more, Alice & Ellie xxx